About Chemical Products
Since our establishment, the chemical business keeps bringing great achievement as a core business for many years.
We mainly import UV (Ultraviolet) curing monomers and urethane raw materials from Taiwan, South Korea and Mainland China.
Meanwhile, in terms of exports, we export resin raw materials, monomer raw materials, and monomers to Taiwan, South Korea, Mainland China, and Indonesia.
In recent years, OEM production is particularly increasing, and not only delivery to Japan,
we are also developing trilateral trade, which delivers the product directly to the third country without delivering it to Japan.
The main customers are from South Korea, Taiwan, Mainland China, Canada, and the Netherlands.
- Import of UV (Ultraviolet) curing monomer
We have been importing and selling UV curable monomers / oligomers for over 20 years as an distributor for Eternal Material in Taiwan. Mainly used for UV curable protective coatings for inks, photoresists, adhesives, optical films, etc.
- Import of urethane raw materials
We are importing and selling polyester polyol for water-based urethane as one of the distributor of Eternal Material, Taiwan.
- Export of resin raw materials
We export alcohol raw materials such as vinyl ether for fluororesin and EO / PO derivative for UV curable monomer to Taiwan, Mainland China and South Korea.
- Export of monomer
We export acrylic acid and methacrylic acid monomers to South Korea, Taiwan, Mainland China and Indonesia. They are used as raw materials for paints, inks and adhesives.
- Trilateral trade
We deliver products which are produced overseas directly to a third country without delivering to Japan. We are especially expanding Chinese products to South Korea and Korean products to Taiwan, Mainland China, Canada, Netherlands, etc.
- OEM business
With Japan’s excellent technology, we manufacture the products overseas by OEM and import the products to Japan or export them to third countries.
OEM(Outsourcing the production overseas)
OEM business /Outsourcing the production overseas
In order to reduce the production cost, outsourcing the production to an overseas company and receiving the product supply brings great advantages to the outsourcer.
In OEM, the outsourcer provides detailed specifications of the product to the local manufacturer, and in some cases also provides technical guidance. It is adopted for improving the management efficiency and combining technical and sales alliances.
UV / thermosetting resin
Acrylic acid monomer (acrylic acid ester)
- 1. TMPTA (trimethylolpropane triacrylate)
- 2. HDDA (1,4 hexanediol diacrylate)
- 3. DPGDA (dipropylene glycol diacrylate)
- 4. TPGDA (tripropylene glycol diacrylate)
- 5. PET3A (pentaerythritol triacrylate)
- 6. EO modified DPHA (dipentaerythritol hexaacrylate)
Methacrylic acid monomer (methacrylic acid ester)
- 1. MAA (methacrylic acid)
- 2. MMA (methyl methacrylate)
- 3. 2-HEMA (2-hydroxyethyl methacrylate)
- 4. GMA (glycidyl methacrylate)
- 5. DAM (dimethylaminoethyl methacrylate)
- 6. CHMA (cyclohexyl methacrylate)
- 7. 2-EHMA (2 ethylhexyl methacrylate)
- 8. TMPTMA (Trimethylolpropane trimethacrylate)
- 9. 2EGDMA (diethylene glycol diacrylate)
- 10. BPA10EODMA (bisphenol A, EO10 mol addition dimethacrylate)
UV curing oligomer
- 1. Urethane acrylate
- 2. Epoxy acrylate
- 3. Polyester acrylate
EO (ethylene oxide) / PO (propylene oxide) derivatives
- 1. Bisphenol A, EO / PO adduct (2,3,4,6,10 mol etc.)
- 2. Orthophenylphenoxyethanol (1 mol EO)
- 3. Polyoxyethylene paracumyl phenyl ether (EO 1 mol)
- 4. Butyltriglycol
- 5. Polyethylene glycol
- 1. DCPD (dicyclopentadiene)
- 2. HBVE (hydroxybutyl vinyl ether)
- 3. Sodium gluconate
- 4. Persulfates (APS, KPS, SPS)
- 5. Inorganic ion exchange material